- New moves. New Super Mario Bros. expands Mario’s arsenal of moves to include some very powerful advanced techniques.
- Run, jump, and stomp your way through raging volcanoes, tropical islands, snow capped peaks, and unimaginable challenges!
- Grab a Mega Mushroom and grow to incredible proportions, or smash through your foes in a blue Koopa shell.
- There are two multiplayer modes in New Super Mario Bros. Mario vs. Luigi and Minigames. In Mario vs. Luigi mode
- New power ups. You’ll find classic power-ups like the Super Mushroom and the Fire Flower in the game
Old-School Platforming Fun – Jump, bounce and power-up through visually stunning side-scrolling worlds filled with Mushroom Kingdom madness. New Action – Grab a Mega Mushroom and grow to incredible proportions, or smash through your foes in a blue Koopa shell. 2 Distinct Multiplayer Modes – New Super Mario Bros. features competitive 2-player multiplayer and mini-game functionality supporting up to 4 players. A Classic Storyline – Bowser and Bowser Jr. have kidnapped Princess Peach, again, and on